MOBILE TENNIS NETS
- Construction: Steel box section with powder coated finish
- Non-marking rubber wheeled casters with brakes
- Light and easy to manoeuvre – one person can easily position
- Easily disassembled for storage or just wheel to the side of your court
- Comes in kitset form, complete with tournament quality net and assembly instructions
- Hoop comes standard at senior level only, but ask about kiwi or netta level options
- Bolt on 16mm heavy-duty Hoop with net clips & net
- Heavy-duty 50mm pole is galvanised, powder coating an optional extra
- Pole has square base which fits the non-rust polyethylene ground sleeve & lid – the pole is easily removed for storage
- 2 kits required per court
- Steel 1.6mm perforated Backboard 1200 x 900 powder coated finish
- Heavy duty backboard supports
- Top with a 1200mm outreach from backboard to pole
- 90mm x 90mm x 4mm thick RHS galvanised pole, powder coating as an optional extra
- Ring bolts directly onto the tower relieving any stress on the backboard
- Fixed Powder coated hoop with heavy duty support plate and braces
- Can also upgrade hoop to a BB RE Removeable hoop & Handle
- BB-GS ground sleeve is available for removable pole as an optional extra
REVERSIBLE BASKETBALL/NETBALL HOOP
- Pole rotates through 180 degrees to switch between netball and basketball.
- Eyelet to add a standard padlock to stop rotating if required.
- Towers are made to official heights basketball 3.05m (or 10 feet) to top of ring, and the same for netball or can be modified for primary schools.